Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Photos

Here we are another wonderful Wednesday! I have come to enjoy Wednesday's there is just something about sharing photos without words. I love checking out others, I need to get a bit better at it and leave more comments! So bear with me on that one.






I don't really have much to say about this B&W Wednesday photo. I took a chance on an orange flower photo and went with "Classic Rock" action but I don't remember where I got it.






I just love this flower!


Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire













13 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful ...I really like the last one!

Wanda (At Last...) said...

Wonderful in black and White. Love the contrast.

Diana said...

Well if these photos don't cheer people up, I don't know what will! Beautiful!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really nice - I love the last shot.

carlotta said...

These are so colorful and full of beauty...wonderful shots!

Candra Georgi said...

i love the color one, alot!

Kayce said...

Beautiful captures! That first shot is so cool, I love how the black and white brings out all the detail of the flower.

Lisa@Advent's Adventures said...

WOW! These are great! I'm not so good about comments either. Working on it though.

Evely said...

Your macros are fabulous! I'm curious about the green one, though...... can't quite figure it out!

Tara V said...

Thanks for stopping by and following!
you blog looks great and I love your photos..I might be able to gleen some info from your blog!

Rachel said...

I love the last photo. The green is amazing.

Thanks for linking up with lovely photo wednesday.

Blessings!

Theresa said...

I love that yellow flower! So pretty.

Erika B said...

Wow, what a great close up! I love the sharp details.

Erika B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...