Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Things I Love

Household6Diva FotoFriday




The love of my life, 15 years together and counting. We've been married for 13 years, and even after this time I still get the butterflies in my stomach  :)




The 13 year old. The one that keeps me on my toes, and he'll talk your ear off at any given time :)





My wee little baby, Ginger





My other wee bit, Molly



My boys walking together and talking. My husband teaching my son different things about the train.



I loved this view when we were in Duluth, MN



My love for the Lord and the fact that no matter how long you've been away from him, he's always going to be there for you when you come back



3 comments:

Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos said...

I can see why you love each of these. :)

chie said...

The best shot I encounter so far this w/end.

Happy SSS...
/chie

Kara said...

It's always good to hear a parent refer to their child's talkativeness in a positive light... especially since I KNOW I talked my parents' ears off growing up. Still do! Lovely photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...