Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just another day

Nothing exciting is going on around here. Its the weekend that the hubs works, which is kinda good. Since our son is with me on a daily basis, the working weekend of the hubs comes in handy. He works a job that our son gets to go with him. So every other weekend I have 2 full days to myself. Which of course I do not much...lol. Try to keep up on laundry and generally my school work. I'm a bit behind on my first week of class. Which always sets the tone for the class. Its another Ethics class, or they labeled it as PHI 107 - Philosophy of Human Conduct.


I'm not really sure what a lot of these *general* classes have anything to do with my Bachelors or shoot even anything I might need later. Then again it often reminds me of high school classes that we never use. Things are getting a bit chaotic here, which seems really weird since there is only three of us in this household. I think the fact that I'm going back to school and homeschool my son is the problem. Something gets neglected, sometimes its school work on both our ends. *Sigh* makes me feel like a failure, my son not getting the daily schooling he should get. Although most of his school work is on the computer, so he can do it anytime and I shouldn't have to tell him. Of course you know how kids can be...lol. He's getting better. I have school books for him that we will be going over as extra learning.


He actually is more of a hands on learner, so he's learning daily anyway. Just not like every other kid, not always from a book. He's outside often creating, figuring things out and building his ideas. He's built trailers that he pulls behind his lawn mower, he's built a couple deer stands. Shoot I can even remember everthing. He has tons of ideas just often struggles in getting everything figured out. But eventually gets it done. His father helps him with ideas as well.


Its interesting to watch, and makes me proud that I have a kiddo that doesn't just want to play video games. He would much rather be outside doing something than in the house in front of the TV. Shoot after typing this up about what seems to be *lack of* for my child school wise it often makes you think someone is going to feel the same way about you, that you feel about yourself.


Ah well nothing I can do about someone else's opinion of me. I'm not here to please everyone else :) Just venting about things on my mind I guess. To show that I'm a real person and not just someone posting photos for meme's, photo challenges or contests.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...