Tuesday Questions
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
We walk across the yard to my parents house, generally after The hubs gets home from work, since he ends up working every holiday.
2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
Pumpkin bars(I'll have to type it up and post it later), I've also made pumpkin cookies, which is similar recipe to the bars
. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
No clue, haven't even thought about anything Christmas related. Wanting my family safe and together is the main one.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
For The hubs' family we used to draw names, but we all decided to not do that anymore since we all didn't have the money. Buying for everyone would be tough, since I have like 16 neices and nephews, there's a spouse added in and 2 more babies as well..lol. For my family, its just me as I'm an only child so we try and buy for mom and dad, and they buy for us.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
Love them
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Relax and watch TV or read a book, or surf the web
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
Uh there isn't anything to do in our city...lol
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
eah once in awhile
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
hmm, Michael Keaton
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
nope, I hated high school so I just did what was needed to graduate
—————-
1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
Photography and not a clue
2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Getting things done before they are due...lol. Basically my schoolwork getting done b4 the last hour. Keeping on task, I flitter from one thing to another.
3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes…it’s all part of God’s plan.
4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn’t have? …
Oh the little boxes of milk duds...lol
5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
I don't mind the "fall back" but dislike the "spring ahead" just due to losing an hour of sleep...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment