Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glory, Love and Thanks with the Lord














I'm thankful for my boys. I love watching them when we go away overnight up north to Duluth, Minnesota and surrounding areas. They are always talking and my husband is always teaching the 13 year old about things. This is one of them talking about the train that's sitting in Two Harbors, MN


Sweet Shot Day


Photobucket



Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire





I have shared this photo before, but I really love it. It makes me happy when I look at it, as though the Lord is right there with you shining down.


Sit with the Lord and bask in his Glory



Reach high to the Lord and feel his love around you




Photobucket




For my Touch up Tuesday I just grabbed a photo I took this morning and messed around with it. Basic edit of levels, Pioneer Woman's Fresh Color, Define Sharp and Colorize Actions.


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama



Before


After


4 comments:

Ewa said...

beautiful words and photos to go with it!

veronica said...

I love the photo of the chess board. Very cool.

Jessi said...

Beautiful shots. I really like the first one and the quote on it!

carlotta said...

These are so beautiful...great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...