Pull up a comfy chair, cup of coffee and relax with my not so eventful life of photos, doing the baby thing all over again and overall middle of nowhere livin'. Come on and join me!
One word: Gorgeous. I love everything about this photo! The colors, the composition, the bokeh.. I would love to enlarge this photos, frame it, and hang it on a wall. I can really imagine it in a kitchen, or even a bathroom, to add some color.
Also, I wanted to thank you for voicing your thoughts when I asked about giveaways on my blog. And for adding my buttons to your blog! I do hope I might get more traffic, but I am probably not going to do any more giveaways.
And now I am off to add YOUR button to MY blog! :)
Jessica - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. For my watermark I just made a transparent background in photoshop elements 7. Found the font I liked and brushes I liked. Then just did different layers, flattened and made it into a brush.
Amy- thanks much for stopping by and adding my button. Your welcome for adding your button as well as voicing my thoughts, I just thought it was the best thing to do since you did ask your readers :)
6 comments:
One word: Gorgeous. I love everything about this photo! The colors, the composition, the bokeh.. I would love to enlarge this photos, frame it, and hang it on a wall. I can really imagine it in a kitchen, or even a bathroom, to add some color.
Also, I wanted to thank you for voicing your thoughts when I asked about giveaways on my blog. And for adding my buttons to your blog! I do hope I might get more traffic, but I am probably not going to do any more giveaways.
And now I am off to add YOUR button to MY blog! :)
Great photo! Welcome to Macro Monday...I try to link up when I can!
I also love your watermark....How did you create such a cute thing!?
Jessica - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. For my watermark I just made a transparent background in photoshop elements 7. Found the font I liked and brushes I liked. Then just did different layers, flattened and made it into a brush.
Amy- thanks much for stopping by and adding my button. Your welcome for adding your button as well as voicing my thoughts, I just thought it was the best thing to do since you did ask your readers :)
I love the simplicity of this shot.
Great photo! love the simplicity and the colors! Welcome to Macro Mondays! I just joined in last week!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment