Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On Cloud Nine


This week I wasn't sure what to post photo wise. I couldn't find or get any new ones this week. Which was frustrating...lol. So I went looking through ones from our trip to Duluth, MN. We also went in surrounding areas such as Superior, WI. This following photo is the tallest waterfall in Wisconsin. The waterfall is at Pattison State Park, it is 165 feet tall. This was the trip that my husband and I took the weekend before our anniversary this last August. Our son was sweet and told us that since we never get to getaway for our anniversary and my husband had that weekend off, that we could go by ourselves. This is sweet because he also loves going up there.



This angle is of the bottom and not the waterfall itself. But I just love the mist that came off and that I was able to capture. Only issue I had with getting this photo was the fact that the overlook area we were standing on was over the rock edge and wooden. I'm so not good with heights. I knew I had to in order to get photos. My husband was nice enough to stand behind me to help me feel safer.


Awww

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Great picture! It looks beautiful!

Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos said...

This is absolutely beautiful..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...