Saturday, November 6, 2010

SOOC Sunday

Ah yes I know it says Sunday, but if I don't put this up now I will totally forget. This is my first time participating in SOOC Sunday, to see more SOOC Sunday shots check it out! I can't find a code for the button so just follow the link :)This is one of the flower shots that I took this week. I've taken bunches of them.


I love this flower, I bought a bouquet of them at Wal-mart when I was in there last week. Basically for photographing purposes, plus the fact that I have no flowers outside here anymore. We've had frost several times and snow once. Right now its just an overall brown of various shades....lol. Not really a fall, and not really winter. I have no idea what *kind* of flower this is, so if anyone knows feel free to let me know. I love knowing names of flowers just in case I ever want to look for them again, or even plant some in the future.


Have a wonderful Sunday, its not quite Sunday here, then again the clocks get set back an hour tonight as well.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely photo of your flower. It could be a mum, but I'm not sure. Thanks for joining in, today; and it's fine to post on Saturday in the PM., a lot of people do.

Gemma @ Greyscale said...

Stunning dramatc detail of this glorius flower!

Gemma @ Greyscale said...

Oops! Sorry about the spellings! The comment didn't want to post properly!

Spellings should be "dramatic" "glorious"

Janis said...

Great shot...looks like a mum to me. Love the color.

Christina, Sweden said...

lovely photo and great strong cokor on th eflower that makes me happy. This would even qualifie to the Macro Monday-challenge as well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...