Monday, November 8, 2010

Tuesday shots

Here I am again with more photos. These are for Tuesday fun, I don't know what else to call it....lol



Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama




Before




After






I really have a thing for this flower, I've taken tons of photos of them since I bought them last week. It seems that each day I'm outside taking photos of them or even in the house near a window with the sunlight shining on them


Sweet Shot Day





Even though I love the white with purple, I'm also totally loving these as well. I bought these last week as well, with all the challenges, memes and contests out there for photos. I've just been driven to take flower shots, since we have none outside at this time of year.





Photobucket



RAW(e)




ShutterLoveTuesdays



I hope you enjoy my photos and please do click on the links and buttons to see more photos or even join on in yourself!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Diane said...

Great shots with such vibrant color! :O)

Anika said...

WOW! You really made that first image POP! Nice!!

Love that flower image for you RAW(e)!

Jami said...

Every one of them is beautiful!

The Daily Wyatt said...

I love LOVE that texture shot you have on here.

Adeena said...

Really love how that first one pops! :)

Secret Mom thoughts said...

Great photos. Love the editing.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your touch up and that last shot is amazing.

Sue Anderson said...

Gorgeous!

=)

Kristy Life n Reflection said...

I wonder what the story is behind the old house?

Bree said...

Beautiful flowers! I especially like how the center of the first flower looks after your touch-up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...