Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunday Shots


And here we are another Sunday, wonderful day of the Lord. I know I haven't said that at all in the whole time of this blog, but its something I need to remember more and get back on track with. So since its Sunday we have some photo's to share and participate in photo memes and such. First we not we, just me. I have no idea where the "we" even came from, there certainly isn't more than one of me. No multiple personalities, that I know of..lol. Sorry I'm a little nutty, its early in the morning. Anywho I'm going to start off with Shadow Shot Sunday.


So I wasn't sure what I was going to use for this one, and this evening I had been messing around with some photo's, taking new ones with a candle, for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday. And wala I got some that I could choose from without even trying specifically :) Without further ado




I just love the way the candle made all the shadows that I hadn't even realized! Got to love happy surprises.


Next up we have Scripture and a Snapshot. I love this one so much, its helped me get back to my love of the Lord, its been a slow process but I know it will all come back.











I know I seem to be on this theme of "shine" or "light" not really sure what that's about but hey its all good :)





Ok so here we are for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to participate this week. I didn't last week because I didn't have any ideas. I didn't get the shot I wanted for the Self Portrait, so I'm taking one from a couple weeks ago, since the latest one I took uh isn't really one people want to see, its a backside shot so I'll spare ya...lol




{Self Portrait}



ok this is the *shot* I had wanted but had to wait til this morning to get it....lol



Facing MyselfSelf portrait all the way and NEW! The top one isn't the one I'm using for Facing Myself. I just left it up...lol




{Handmade}


ok I struggled with this one and the only thing that I "handmade" was the Pumpkin bars and this photo isn't all that great....lol







{Orange}


So for my orange I had been playing around with the candle shots for unique ways and basically ended up with a shade or orange...lol






{Candle}


Nothing fancy on this one I had several ideas that just didn't work out so I resorted to just the simple :)



{sign}


Well I hadn't been anywhere in the last week so I just went with a sign, basically one that, when you look at this photo you'll know that Molly really wasn't having momma playing with her camera and external flash....lol.






The Sunday Creative


{lonely}


Lonely: 1. lone; solitary; without company, companionless. 2. remote from places of human habitation. 3. standing apart; isolated. "One is the loneliest number..."



SOOC Sunday





33 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a beautiful shot. The candle really did make great shadows.

Miss Giny / Au Pays des Merveilles said...

Wow ! I ♥ your Orange & Candle shots !

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Those candle shots with the reflections of the chess pieces are just amazing.

May the Lord bless you too this week :)

Frat Pack + Me said...

Now I want a pumpkin bar! Yum!

jill conyers said...

Your shadow shot is awesome! Love the candlelight warmth.

Emma Sue said...

Sarah - Thanks!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

Hi, I popped over from Spiritual Sunday and really enjoyed the visit. I enjoyed looking at your photos and was blessed by the encouraging Bible verses. What a cute little puppy - my granddog would enjoy it thoroughly. :) Praying you will have a blessed week full of God's joy!

Sarah said...

I really love your orange and candle shots. Great job!

Style Attic said...

You crack me up, the expression on your face is priceless and exactly how I felt about taking a self-portrait :) I think your orange shot translated very nicely!

Summer C. said...

The orange shot is awesome! Great capture!

Manang Kim,USA said...

Your photos are awesome!

justine said...

wow there are a lot of challenges here, all so different and interesting, I love your prompt for lonely, a lovely shot and thankyou for entering.

Candra Georgi said...

the snow pictures are amazing!

Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos said...

I love so many of these but your scripture and a snapshot really spoke to me!

Charlotte said...

Such lovely interesting shots. I especially liked the candle effects. Photography has long been a hobby of mine. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Kayce said...

Wonderful pics! Stopping by from Scripture and a Snapshot...your verse is a great one and one that I needed to read today! Thanks!

April said...

Gorgeous shots! :)

Linda R said...

WOW.... These are all great shots... Love them.. My favorite is your second shot.. It was awesome..

Linda

Katie L. said...

Love your Scripture & a Snapshot! I love that the photo is so warm - I can almost feel God's loving arms around me as I read that verse!

Those are all great shot in this post, too!

Jenn said...

Oh my love the feet shot!! fun! and the chess pics are wonderful!

Emma Sue said...

Thanks Jenn, I just had to take the feet shot since I LOVE my slippers :)

Emma Sue said...

Thanks so much Miss Giny. That orange shot was a happy accident I hadn't even thought about the orange.

Emma Sue said...

Thanks Jill, it's amazing how something so small can give off such warmth.

Emma Sue said...

Thanks Rosie, I love reflections and had I intended it I might not got as good of photo. I had just been concentrating on the candle part of the shots :)

Emma Sue said...

They were good, although they were all gone by the next day. The hubs was inhaling them...lol

Emma Sue said...

Kaye, thanks for stopping by and I'm so glad you were blessed by the verse. Molly is just too sweet, she's the cuddler...lol. I wish you a blessed week as well.

Emma Sue said...

Style Attic....lol on the self portrait. I do that sometimes and it comes across as I'm mad at the world....lol Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Emma Sue said...

Justine, thanks and I'm sorry about all the challenges, I'll have to remember to split some up next time. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Emma Sue said...

Candra, thanks! Its always tough to get snow pics to turn out, I end up editing a bit to get them to pop. These were so great as B&W's.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Emma Sue said...

Ashley, THANK! and I'm glad that one spoke to you, I never know if I pick the right scriptures since I'm still learning to understand them.

I appreciate all the comments you leave and the visits!

Emma Sue said...

Katie, thanks for stopping by and I'm SOO glad you could "feel" something from the photo

Wonderful Wordless Wednesday said...

[...] one I posted already. Earlier this week or weekend I was taking photos for the candle part of my Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ashley’s Ramblings and Photos [...]

Sarah said...

love love love the chess photo. I'm an avid chess player...play at least once a day. Love the way you captured it with the lighting and orange.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...