Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Photo Challenges

There is a new photo challenge over at Captivus Living this next two weeks is about using the liquify tool in photoshopping software. It's actually a very neat tool that I just learned about as well. Very fun! So my entry is kind of simple really. I've been going nuts on photos of my glass chess set. So with this shot I used the liquify tool on the bottom edge of the chess board. Gives it a neat but subtle effect.







My next photo is for another new challenge, over at Katie's blog called Lens Art, where it challenges you to take artistic photos. This weeks theme is "texture" I found this one a bit more difficult than last week's which was "lines" but this is my entry for "texture"



The Journalings of a Julius




Check out both the new challenges :)

6 comments:

Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos said...

Both of these look great.

Emma Sue said...

Thanks Ashley!

Captivus said...

Chess shot looks AMAZING! Love the colors and clarity!

Carrie Page said...

Wonderful entries Good Luck!

Nathalie said...

What a lovely chess set and the effect on the edge made it look like reflections on water. I love it.

If you have time, do drop by:

My Liquify Entry

Anika said...

Very cool liquify...I had to look twice and then couldn't look away! pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...