More Monday Fun
This will be my first time participating in Paper Heart Camera
{The little Details}

Normally it would be flowers I'd have for photos, but earlier today when I went out with my flowers to take some shots in the sunshine, I was able to catch shots of the kitties that are running around the farm. We have many...lol. And they are tough to get photos of since they get right up in your face and there's only so close that my lens can let them get

{look up}

I'm always aiming to get a kitty shot like this. Last summer I took one of my favorite outdoor kitty, but we lost him. And this one is a close second to the other one. They look somewhat similar, along with acting the same :)

{Windows to the Soul}

9 comments:
I'm such a sucker for photos of kittens--great captures!
Hi!
Beautiful little kitty. I had a tiger kitty when I was a little girl. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
Awww... such a cute kitty! Love the eyes!
Oh I love little kitties. Great captures.
Aww cute kitty! Love the light, great shot!
Aw, such a cute kitty...love the eyes...
Cute kitten! :O)
I love the looking up one. To cute.
Yep, you captured the little details on that first shot! I love it. Whiskers and all.
Post a Comment