Friday, November 26, 2010

Freezing Friday er…Fun

Well that flowed except there isn't any fun when you are freezing...lol. It could be much worse but we still aren't above zero this morning. We can hope it goes above :)











Ok yes I have a slight obsession on this old dump truck we have out back. Wednesday I went out and took some photos after the fresh snow that we got. I didn't get a lot of snow shots since it was starting to melt by the time I got my booty out there. But I had looked at this gas cap several times since I started taking photos of the truck and finally decided to take a shot or two and go from there. I really wanted the words to be seen clearly, even through the rust. So I took the photo ran auto levels, did a color pop of sorts, I think it was either Fresh Color or Boost action from Pioneer Woman(I love her actions and use them often, along with CoffeeShop actions then turned it B&W along with sharpening it. And there ya have it. Simple really I don't always do a lot of steps, course sometimes I do way too many...lol


and then, she {snapped}





PhotoStory Friday








6 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So creative!

justine said...

lovely macros, hope it gets a bit warmer for you.

Ewa said...

It's freezing over here as well, but at least it's not raining, have a lovely weekend
love your candle shot!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Lovely shots especially your vintage items. We're in the middle of a blizzard here in Scotland.

rachel said...

great shots! I love your first one (the macro) especially. Thanks for linking up again!

Jennifer said...

I love your macro shot. If I had an old truck in my backyard, I would probably be obsessed with it, too. Great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...