Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *7*

Bluberry craft and hobby time




So since I started participating in the photo challenges, meme's and photo contests I've been taking more photos. Of course it's that time of year when flowers aren't things I have just outside my door. For some reason mother nature thinks we need to have winter around here. So in order to get new inspiration, I've just bought small bouquets at Wal-mart or the grocery store. Its been fun, as well as bringing in pretty flowers that I wouldn't have around the yard.


We are always planting flowers each spring/summer. My mom and I love doing landscaping, or I should say planting flowers, all the other work b4 hand isn't always fun. Especially the diggin up of sod/grass for the planting. I'll have to get into more detail on the things we've done in the past years. We are still working on some stuff that hasn't went as fast as we had hoped.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Erika B said...

Oh, I love the color here! Such perfect autumn color. Your shot is really beautiful, so vibrant!

Erika B

Katie L. said...

Oooo, this is beautiful! I love the lighting - it gives it such a neat mood!

liz said...

love the contrasting bright colorings. Very pretty.

Ewa said...

Beautiful color and your shot is amazing, one of my favourite this week!
thank you for linking :)
Mother nature thinks we don't need flowers outside during winter months, but it still gives us plenty to photograph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...