i heart faces – Photo Challenge – Smirk
So this is my first time putting a photo in the weekly photo challenge at I ♥ Faces.
Smirk is the photo challenge this week.
From thesaurus.com Part of Speech: noun Definition: sly smile Synonyms: beam, grin, leer, simper, smug look, sneer
I have to say that between my son and husband I see smirks often. Problem is I couldn't get my husband to cooperate with me, but I have a few photos of my son with smirks. So my entry is one of him at our last *photo shoot* in other words pictures I take after his birthday :)

So now this is often how I get photos of my son. Mostly because he tells me he "can't" smile or "I don't know how" One day he might get the grasp of a smile...lol. Of course he's 13 not sure how long it takes :D Since he gets uncomfortable with the smile I just tell him to not smile and we go from there. Some of the great ones are of him not smiling or there's these little smirks I catch.

2 comments:
great shot. love your signature too! So fun..
Thanks, the signature was tough to pick but I wanted something that could fit nature shots as well....lol And I LOVE the font.
Post a Comment