I haven't much interesting to say but thought I'd post a couple photos I took earlier this summer and this fall.

Earlier this summer I got a message on facebook from a classmate I graduated with. They were going to be up here visiting family for around a month, so she asked if I would take photos of her 3 year old. So there I was trying to decide *if* I could do this. I hadn't taken toddler photos before, but it was a relaxed time and I just followed her around instead of all the posing that can tend to get kids crabby and such.

I got really lucky that a lot of them were really great or at least after editing. I really had a lot of fun, after my anxiety wore off anyway :D She loved them which was all that mattered!

No comments:
Post a Comment