Monday, September 27, 2010

i heart faces challenge - Chalk

So this weeks challenge from i heart faces is "Chalk" now I love this idea, but of course I have a 13 year old and was like how am I going to get anything. I thought I'd have to break down and be in the photo.


I got lucky though, a good friend wanted me to take some photos for her, and she brought her 3 yr old, since she didn't have school.


At first she wouldn't let me take her photo with the drawing. But I managed to *sneak* one in, then she was all for it, she was just too cute!


So here is my "Chalk" entry



Head on over to i heart faces to check out the other "Chalk" entries.





5 comments:

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Totally cute!! I love how she seems completely unaware that you are even there!

tiff said...

So very cute.

stacey said...

I love how intent & focused she is :)

Julie said...

so sweet! lOVE it!!

Danielle said...

The water, the grass, the chalk...the colors!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...