So we live in Minnesota and vacations for us are really non existent. So for any type of vacation we do is either camping up north or finding a hotel.
Tomorrow we are headed up north to the awesome Duluth, Minnesota and surrounding areas. I love it up there, this will be our 4th time going up there. The hubs and I went up for our Anniversary weekend just about a month ago. This time we are going up for fall colors to photograph plus taking the kiddo with this time so he can enjoy it as well.
Every Time we've went up there we see the same things with things we haven't added in. Even though we are only doing an overnight I know we'll get a lot in. We will head out early tomorrow morning, so that we have all day Thursday, then we get to enjoy an awesome hotel room right off Lake Superior near the Lift Bridge. Could be an awesome sight for watching ships come in without many people right near you.
The following photos are from Two Harbors, Minnesota. Its past Duluth to the North.
Thought I'd share a few photos I took back in August.
This is the harbor in Two Harbors. When we went in August this whole day it was foggy even at 1pm and later. It was amazing to see.
This is the lighthouse at the end of the dock in Two Harbors. Again same day as above in the fog.
Here's the dock area at Two Harbors. This is such a beautiful walk to take.
This is one of those ships that was loading, we didn't get to see this one leave, but we did sit there awhile waiting. I just took advantage of the sun setting then tweaking a bit with magic sunset action. I *think* its from CoffeeShop.
There's a few. I'll be back with photos from another surrounding area.




No comments:
Post a Comment