Snapshots on Sunday
This is my frist time participating in Scripture and a Snapshot. I had bought flowers lately to photograph, and because since we have had frost and some snow there is no flowers out there in our yard. But I thought this was just the perfect one to share with a scripture. Of course I always struggle with finding the right scripture to go with photos. I'm also posting this photo at Sunday Snapshot. I just found it fitting for both places. Enjoy



8 comments:
This is a beautiful verse and a beautiful shot! Great job and I'm so happy to have you join in with us at Scripture & a Snapshot! :)
I love how the light is shining on this flower. Wonderful verse to meditate on
WOnderful verse. Love the light on this photo.
Really pretty! Thanks for sharing!
what a beautiful snapshot! and I love that verse. declaring it out loud during times where my perspective is skewed has always been helpful :)
Beautiful contrast with the worn wood and the bright fresh flower. I love that verse, too. This is my first time linking up with Snapshot and Scripture, too.
Absolutely gorgeous! That bright orange against the aged wood is just terrific.
Love the composition, and the ORANGE!
Post a Comment