Friday, October 15, 2010

Fix-it Friday #74 – i heart faces

So here it is again, another Friday and even more wonderful is its Fix-it Friday over at i heart faces. I love these days, it gives me a chance to try some things out, generally there isn't much I can even do with the photos but I try.


This weeks photo is by Dana Suggs




These are the edits I came up with, nothing fancy just simple using Pioneer Woman actions(LOVE her stuff!) And two of them I cropped two different ways just for something different




Boost from PW


BW from PW


Colorized action from PW


This one is Nelly Nero Grunge Action - might be a bit dark but thought there was something interesting about it.


CoffeeShop Buttercream BW


So hop on over to i heart faces to check out others' versions of


this photo.



5 comments:

Christy Johnson said...

Love your edits, especially the last one with the added color! Gorgeous!

Caroline (Frogmum) said...

I like your last edit best :D

Dee said...

I love PW's Colorized action so I like your final edit, the crop is right for the shot too.

Dana said...

Nice job. I really like the black and white edit

Jennifer said...

I really love your crops. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...