Sunday, August 28, 2011

Scripture and a Snapshot

I haven't been participating in any photo challenges in months. I hope to get back on track but with being due within the next 30 days or so, it might put another crimp in my planning....lol.

This is me as of today at almost 36 weeks pregnant with out *surprise* little one. And yes it truly was a surprise because we have one other child, a son, who will be 14 next Sunday.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting! I love this photo, and am saying a prayer for you today as you near the end of your pregnancy! Our little boy was the best "surprise!" we ever got ;)

Anonymous said...

On the home stretch! Lovely verse to go with the new life God is giving you!

Lora said...

amazing! this photo just screams from the rooftops, "LIFE!" i love it!

Annika said...

Wow, so exciting! God's timing is perfect. I love the verse you used, my theme is children this week too :)

Inspired By June said...

Congrats, Emma! Praying for a safe delivery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...