So I haven't blogged in forever, guess even though I'm 35 and pregnant there still isn't anything interesting to blog about.....lol.
So I'm trying to get back into it, but who knows if that will actually happen or not. I decided to do SouleMama's Friday Bliss. I only took one photo this week so I didn't really have to choose anything just had to decide if I wanted to share it.
I do actually like the photo, its my 35 week belly shot. I really need to get some photos of the hubs and I before the little miss arrives. I know my almost 14 yr old isn't going to be interested in photos. But he might just have to get at least one or two *family* shots b4 she gets here. Lord knows we will need to get some after her arrival as well. Plus his *birthday/school* photos will be coming up soon, since his 14th birthday is Sept 4th.
Anyway here it is, hope you enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment