I don't think I have too much going on to talk about. You'd think I would with being pregnant, I'm beginning to think that everything in our life ends up BLAH...lol.
So here on this Virtual Coffee Tuesday, I'm drinking lemonade because I haven't had caffeine in oh about
18 weeks. Once in awhile I'll get just a little bit of it, but overall none. I just end up with a headache from having it. When before I got headaches from NOT having it. Ah the joys! :)
I'm glad to say that at least I can eat again! I dealt with 13 weeks of morning sickness and vomiting. I sure don't miss that one bit! Granted I know at any time I can get sick again so I don't think I'm out of the clear but I'm hoping to be done with it completely.
I personally think my brain has taken a vacation, I know everyone says pregnancy brain is setting in. Yeah well I think its went into overtime on me. I can't remember much of anything unless I write it down! I also have to say that being pregnant at the age of 35 is TOTALLY different then when I was pregnant with our 13 year old at the age of 21! Holy moly I really didn't think things would that drastically different but they have been for me.
Like the fact that my poor body really is out of shape....lol. Then again with having been sick for 13 straight weeks I didn't do much but hang out in bed and depend on my 13 year old to get me stuff. At least there was a bonus on homeschooling during that time! Or in general I guess....lol.
We have our next monthly appointment coming up on May 4th at which time we get to see the bean again. Its out anatomy scan and we'll hopefully find out if we are having a boy or girl. And yes I'm one of those people that just have to know. I think the fact that its been 13 years since I've had a baby I just need to know. We already have to buy everything all over again since I got rid of the baby stuff from the 13 year old. I mean obviously I wasn't going to hang on to the stuff forever. Especially when I totally thought I was finished. But alas the good Lord has/had other plans for us :)
I think I'm done rambling now, I doubt any of this made any sense at all! But it wouldn't be the first time I'm not making much sense....lol.
Enjoy your Virtual Coffee Tuesday!






2 comments:
I stopped by for coffee...I adore your baby bump!!!!! how adorable are you?
Oh and you had me at the red chair in your blog banner...sigh...love it!
happy tuesday lemonade :) it must be amazing... the differences in medical stuff in 13 years! i'd want to know too, boy or girl?!
Post a Comment