Not that, that is a new thing, I feel like I'm a bit behind all the time these days. Pregnancy is going good so far, after 13 weeks of nausea and vomiting I'm on week 3 of being able to eat and not feel nauseous. Overall feeling better. Although it seems I've gotten tired all over again in the second trimester. Strange but really what do I have to compare to, I don't remember details like this from being pregnant with my son 14 years ago...lol.
I haven't taken many belly shots. Because it stays about the same. Here's my belly shot at 14 weeks
I haven't taken many belly shots. Because it stays about the same. Here's my belly shot at 14 weeks
not exactly huge....lol. By this time I'd lost 12lbs due to morning sickness. Thankfully I'm on the upswing and should be gaining instead of losing :)

No comments:
Post a Comment