Good Morning!
Here I am writing my virtual coffee a couple days late but I haven't participated in a few weeks so here I am.
I haven't had any coffee this morning because I woke up at about 3:30am with heartburn. Oh the joys of that! So here it is 6am and I'm still awake but at least the heartburn is gone!
Now you might wonder just why I haven't had coffee just because of heartburn, well for some *lovely* reason coffee either give me heartburn (at times that is) or just makes it worse when I already have it. So I'll be giving it a try in a bit.
If we were meeting for coffee I'd tell you that I really need to get back to blogging! I haven't really blogged since December sometime. I was doing so well with taking photos and participating in memes and challenges then nothing. So I've been slowly getting back into it. Boy have I missed it as well as my readers, as few as I might have :)
If we were meeting for coffee I'd tell you when I woke up so early this morning, I was afraid to look at the temp, and I had a right to be -20 here this morning. The hubs just checked and its now -10 so its went up. The weather guys have pointed out that our lovely below zero weather is back here in Minnesota. Oh how I've missed that *eyeroll*
If we were meeting for coffee I'd tell you I've been having fun using my external flash that I haven't used much since getting it last year. So my pooches have been *tormented* as well as I've been enjoying photographing with shadows! Its been great, of course its extra nice when I'm just enjoying the sun since its hit or miss around here!
These are the ones I took recently of the babies. The first one is of Ginger and the other 2 are of her sister Molly
I'm really loving Coffeeshop Rita's Velvet Truffle action! Gives that slight vintage feel!
I've had good intentions to get into exercising I have several Wii exercise games, if that's what you want to call them. But when I do get up early and everyone else is sleeping I'm usually enjoying the quiet and checking things out on the computer. I really should take some of that time and exercise. Of course when the hubs falls asleep on the sofa, well I'm not going to exercise then, I don't want anyone watching me exercise...lol.
Well I've talked your ear off and I better head on out, the hubs will be leaving for work soon {I hope} lol then maybe I'll get to that workout before the kiddo gets up. Hoping that if I workout I won't want to go take a nap!
Have a great day and thanks for the chat!
See ya next week



1 comment:
-20! ouch! and I am complaining about it being cold here in Illinois! wow, I am so ready fro Spring although we are getting a good snow right now and it is actually really pretty. i'm with you, if I have quiet time to myself in the morning I am usually on the computer or writing or doing something quiet. It is so hard for me to get up early in this cold weather!
thanks for joining in for coffee!
Post a Comment