With being stuck indoors or should I say, rather be indoors then out due to the snow and chilly weather, I've been having to figure out just what to photograph. So today I was working on a photo challenge that I'll post later this week, and ended up with a couple ideas in the process.
I've been really having fun with shadows, seems that not seeing the sun that often due to winter I keep taking advantage of shadows from it when its out...lol.
So since I've been doing more still lifes, oh wait that's generally all I do unless its nature and well there isn't anything out in nature that's really worth shooting these days. There's snow, snow and oh wait for it, more snow! Thankfully we haven't gotten as much as those south of us here in Minnesota but still. And of course they are calling for our below zero temps yet again. Brrr.
Seems as though I've been enjoying black and whites more than color as well. At least it fits in with the Black and White Wednesday photo challenge!




5 comments:
what a great idea! shadows! going to try soon.
its been fun to experiment with! Course my island counter is the only place I can and my appliances get in the way so I have limited space unless I move them...lol
I love these, especially that second shot, wonderful.
I love your ideas with this! The first shot is my favorite- very imaginative!
visiting from Relax & Surfing Sunday - cool pics *
new follower ~
http://cleansheetsonsundays.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment