Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scavegener Hunt Sunday




The rules are simple:


Anyone can participate.


You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.


If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).


Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.




So, without further discussion...here are my interpretations this week:



This is my first time participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but it was something seemed wonderful to participate in.


My Town




In my local town there is this little red bridge that many people love to get photos taken beside. Its always a nice backdrop. It is one of my favorite things to photograph. I'm always taking new ones.


Vintage




For this one when i saw vintage, I automatically thought of a couple of old abandoned houses we have out here. This one is one i don't get many photos of since I'm always afraid someone will come along and complain about being there. But so far its not happened. Its always easier for me if I have my husband along..lol


Tilt-Shift




Ok for this one I don't even know if this shot fits it. But I had just rented a lensbaby and was trying it out. I'm still working on working with it. Its tough at times to get what you have in mind.


Dressed up




I had no idea what to do for the dressed up one. So yes this is an older one. I don't dress up, I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. So for an added different when I was attempting a 365 self portrait, this was one. Adding a pretty pink sweater and a nice necklace and call that dressed up.


Chocolate


ok this is kinda cheesy, I didn't have any other ideas then whoppers in a red bowl...lol. And here it is.


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy and love people to leave comments. Enjoy!


EmmaSue


7 comments:

Ana said...

I simply love your tilt-shift, vintage and your town shots! I'd always be snapping that red bridge too, especially during fall--that color just pops!

Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos said...

These are all really great - so how do you like the lensbaby? I'm loving mine and I think you did great with it. However, my favorite has to be your vintage shot - very vintage! Have a great week!

Jeff said...

Wow...really nice photos! Great job for the hunt.

Cammy said...

Hello :) Is it okay that I kinda off topic? I'm trying to view the website on my new iPod Touch but it doesn't display properly, any suggestions? Shall I try to find an upgrade for my browser or something? Thank you for the help I hope! Cammy x :)

Tilburg said...

Hmmm this post is very interesting. I'll use it for my project :). Can you reply me some related articles I could use too?

Charlene said...

I really like your photo of the abandoned house…very moody.

Emma Sue said...

Thanks everyone.

Ashley - I just got the lensbaby last week, so I'm still learning and so far only used it on flowers, except for the one in my blog post. But I have until around Nov 26th to understand it better. Thats a nice thing about renting a lens :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...