Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happiness Tuesday

Photobucket

Sweet Shot DayThis is my little *baby* Ginger, I loved that I captured this shot it was too funny.





Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper MamaI have a slight obsession with my glass chess set. So I have many photos of it. To set this shot up, I put white Christmas lights between the board and the box it sets on. So the light shown upwards to give a slight glow. Now since it is a bit crooked I had to fix that, so I cropped it to make it straighter, then ran define sharp from pioneer woman as well as boost from her set. Which gives it a nice warm glow that I just LOVE.




I know I shared a photo of my baby already but this is another one I love of her sitting almost under the tree...lol So from Minnesota here's a bit of cheer :)





11 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your Ginger is just too cute for words. So glad you linked up to Communal Global so we could all meet you and your adorable doggy! : ) Have a very merry Christmas!

kassie said...

I love first shot!

Mrs Mar said...

Love how golden the cheese pices look.

Lisa said...

Cute puppy!

Leigh said...

Ginger thinks that she is a human. Look at those eyes...she knows how to work a room.

Courtney @ The Story of Us said...

What a sweet puppy! :) Very creative shot of your chess set too. Happy Holidays!

Fiona Designs said...

Ginger is absolutely adorable!

Natalie said...

The dog IS INSANELY CUTE! OMG! Love it! And I really love your chess shot and what you've done with it!

jill conyers said...

The warm glow is perfect.

Kristy Life n Reflection Photography said...

You're little Ginger is a doll!

Winn said...

Beautiful edits to the chess set.

Oh, and puppy is a LOVE!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...